- OPTION 1 (RECOMMENDED): Park at Mockingbird Rail Station or White Rock Rail Station and ride our complimentary race shuttles to race site. Friends and families are welcome to use shuttle service. Continuous shuttle service runs from 5:45 am to 12:30 pm.
- Mockingbird Station: 5465 East Mockingbird Lane (approximate trip time, 15 minutes one way).
- White Rock Station: 7333 E. NW Highway (approximate trip time, 5 minutes one way), lot first to fill up. Shuttle Suggestions:
- Arrive at least 30 mins early to allow plenty of time to park your vehicle, and ride the shuttle to Norbuck Park in time for the race start.
- Do not leave any items on the shuttle. Bag check is available at the race site.
- OPTION 2: Ride the DART to Mockingbird Rail Station or White Rock Rail Station. Check Sunday schedule here (please check carefully!). Upon arrival at the rail station, see OPTION 1 for shuttle instructions.
NO PARKING AT FLAGPOLE HILL.
Here’s the deal, guys. Seriously. If you park at Flagpole Hill, you must cross a very busy Northwest Hwy. Those drivers are crazy and playing frogger goes against our whole “no death” policy we have at the Dallas Running Club. We really want you to come back and run with us again next year, and you can’t do that if you’ve been hit by a car. Could you do us a favor and take advantage of the shuttles that your race fee pays for? It would be really awesome and we promise, it’s a lot of fun!
NO PARKING at Norbuck Park or along race course (E. Lawther from Norbuck Park to the intersection of Doran Circle and NW Hwy).
No parking along Doran Cir., Classen Dr., Van Dyke Rd., Peavy Rd., northbound and southbound Buckner Blvd. between Northwest Hwy and Mockingbird, eastbound and westbound Northwest Hwy between W. Lawther and Bucker Blvd. PARKING WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. Violators will be ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense. Prepare for police guidance on entering and exiting parking around the White Rock Lake. Please be safe and allow plenty of time to arrive at race site.